How to delete gif history in Whatsapp / How to delete recently used gifs in Whatsapp: You want to delete gif history in the Whatsapp app but you don’t know how to do it. We know that it sounds easy for some people due to the variety of facilities given by Whatsapp. Here are some ways which can help you to delete the gif history from the Whatsapp app on your smartphone. There is more than one way to remove Whatsapp gif history on android and iPhone.
- HOW TO EARN MONEY FROM GROWW TRADING APP
- How to download the Hotstar app
- How to Download Youtube videos without any app
How to Delete Whatsapp GIF History
If you’re someone who often sends GIFs through Whatsapp, you may have noticed that the app saves a history of the GIFs you’ve sent. While this can be handy if you want to quickly resend a GIF, it can also be a privacy concern if you don’t want others to see what GIFs you’ve been sending. Here’s how to delete your Whatsapp GIF history so that no one can see it.
1. Open the Whatsapp app and go to the Chats tab.
2. Tap on the menu button (three dots) in the top-right corner and select Settings.
3. On the Settings screen, tap on Storage and Data.
4. On the Storage and Data screen, tap on Manage Storage.
5. On the Manage Storage screen, find Whatsapp under the Apps section and tap on it.
6. On the next screen, tap on Clear Data to delete your Whatsapp GIF history.
GET YOUR 100/- RS/ OPEN A FREE DEMAT ACCOUNT ON GROWW
Deleting a Single GIF / How To Delete Gif History in Whatsapp
If you want to know How To Delete Gif History in Whatsapp by deleting a single GIF from your Whatsapp history, follow these steps:
- Open the Whatsapp app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the Chats tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the chat that contains the GIF you want to delete.
- Tap and hold on to the GIF you want to delete, then tap Delete.
- A confirmation message will appear – tap Delete to confirm.
Read more article
Deleting Multiple Gifs at Once in Whatsapp
If you’re like me, you probably have a bunch of GIFs stored in your Whatsapp that you never use. But because they’re so easy to send and share, they can quickly add up over time. Luckily, there’s an easy way to delete multiple GIFs at once from Whatsapp. you are reading How To Delete Gif History in Whatsapp.
How To Delete Gif History in Whatsapp by Deleting Multiple Gifs at Once
1. Open Whatsapp and go to the Chats tab.
2. Tap on the Menu button (three dots) in the top-right corner and select Settings.
3. Under the Data and Storage Usage section, tap on Storage Usage.
4. On the next screen, you’ll see a list of all the types of media stored on your device, including GIFs. To delete all GIFs at once, tap on the Delete All button next to GIFs.
5. Confirm that you want to delete all GIFs by tapping on OK.
How To Delete Gif History in Whatsapp By Resetting the App
If you’re someone who frequently sends GIFs through Whatsapp, you might be interested in knowing how to delete your GIF history. This can be done easily by resetting the app. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Open Whatsapp and go to Settings.
2. Tap on Chat Settings.
3. Under the Media heading, tap on Reset Media Usage.
4. A pop-up will appear asking if you’re sure you want to reset your media usage data. Tap Reset.
Now all your GIF history will be deleted and you can start fresh!
Checking the GIF Tab
If you’re using an iPhone,
- open the Whatsapp app,
- go to the Chats tab,
- Then, tap the “Edit” button in the top-right corner,
- select the GIFs that you want to delete,
- Finally, tap the “Delete” button.
For Android users,
- Open Whatsapp and go to the Chats screen
- Tap the menu button (three vertical dots) in the top-right corner
- Choose “Settings”.
- Then, select “Storage and data”
- Tap on “Manage storage”.
- Find the GIFs that you want to delete,
- Tap on the trash can icon next to them.
How do you find a gif on Whatsapp?
You can find a GIF on Whatsapp in a few different ways.
The first way is to search for it using the search bar.
Just type in what you’re looking for and hit the search button.
This will bring up a list of results, including any relevant GIFs.
If you’re not sure what you’re looking for, or if you just want to browse through some options, you can also check out the trending GIFs section. Here, you’ll find a selection of popular GIFs that you can use in your chats.
How to send Gif in Whatsapp from the device gallery?
Finally, if you have a specific GIF in mind that you want to use, you can also upload it from your device. To do this,
- Open the chat where you want to share the GIF,
- Tap on the “+” button,
- Select the “Photo & Video Library” option,
- Choose the GIF that you want to share,
- Click on the send button.
So, guys, there are some methods How To Delete Gif History in Whatsapp, I hope you all like this article. if you have any queries or you want to thank me for this you can comment down below.